- Packages are generally dispatched within 3 to 5 days after receipt of payment.
- We only ship using a tracked service fully traceable online: DHL, UPS, FedEx and the Spanish National Mail Service (Correos).
- Postage will be added to the purchase price once we receive your orders and it will be included in our payment instructions.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- Care taken when packaging to help prevent seam splits and corner damage during shipping. ALL records are removed from jackets. No need to request that.
- Our postage costs are always the same no matter the number of records you decide to purchase:
1- Spain and Portugal: 8,99 euro
2- EUROPEAN UNION: 21,99 euro
3- USA/JAPAN/CANADA/REST OF THE WORLD: 33,99 euro
- Sealed records are sold “AS IS”. No refunds or exchanges on sealed items. Sealed records are assumed to be unplayed.
- We endeavor to provide superior service, but if you’re dissatisfied… we’ll make every effort to make it right – either by refunding all costs involved, or adjusting the selling price to everyone’s satisfaction. Also, we will gladly give a credit towards future purchases. Worst case scenario, you will be able to return your purchase and receive a full refund.
- All items purchased from EARCANDY VINYL are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Having said that, each case is different and we will do all we can to satisfy you and not put in jeopardy our business relationship with you. Don´t forget we are collectors too!
- We are willing to ship any items as a gift or in lower value (or both) and try to save extra costs so you don´t have to pay massive custom fees at your end. Don’t hesitate to ask.
- Import duties are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Extra insurance available upon request. Remember that we are NOT responsible for any parcels being mistreated outside of Spain and the buyer takes responsibility for any mishandling happening once the parcel leaves our hands. If you want to 100% avoid such eventual mishandling we advise you to insure the parcel at full actual cost at your expense.